Join us for our hands-on, interactive workshop and start automating
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Process Excellence in a Day Workshop: Automate employee onboarding
Digitise your HR operations with Nintex
*Due to unforeseen situation, the event is changed from 5th April to 19th April 2022.
Organised HR departments make productive employees. That’s why automating common HR processes and allowing workers to focus their time on more valuable work is a vital part of a modern workplace.
Unfortunately, not all HR departments take full advantage of process automation to drive increased efficiencies within their organisation. Many continue to heavily rely on human touchpoints, which can unnecessarily slow things down.
Join us for this interactive session to get hands-on experience with Nintex Workflow Cloud, Nintex DocGen® and Nintex AssureSign® and discover how you can automate the creation of employee contracts quickly and easily.
In this in-person workshop, you will learn how to:
- Generate employee contracts using application data
- Route documents automatically for legally binding signatures
- Obtain signatures wherever the signee is
This is an in-person workshop with limited seats, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat confirmation will be sent the day before the workshop.
A laptop and mouse are required for this workshop. You should also have Chrome installed on your device with recommended minimum laptop specifications of i5 CPU core and 4GB memory.
COVID-19 event rules:
For the safety of Nintex staff and the attendees, Nintex will follow current government regulations as per Pemberlakuan Pembatasan Kegiatan Masyarakat (PPKM) policy for the workshop. The hotel staff will assist Nintex to ensure all participants are adhering to regulations onsite.
All attendees have to abide by the following:
- All attendees are required to check in with the PeduliLindungi app for contact tracing purposes.
- Face masks are mandatory for all attendees and must be kept on at all times.
- All attendees must follow the specified seating arrangements onsite. No changes will be allowed in accordance with government policy.
- Regulations are subject to change as per government updates.
Please contact Kelly Chung for more information about this event.