Join us to learn how process mapping enables automation
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Process Excellence in a Day: Process mapping as first step to automation
“If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.”
– W. Edwards Deming
Whether you’re a large corporate enterprise or a growing start-up, your business processes are fundamental to operating successfully. Understanding these processes and knowing how to improve them can be a challenge.
This workshop focuses on process mapping and how it provides the foundation for all kinds of valuable business enhancements, including process automation. Join this session to better understand why process mapping is important, and how it ensures your existing processes are carried out effectively and also helps you optimise those processes to be even more effective.
These workshops are designed and crafted for business leaders, IT, and process excellence professionals like you. You will leave the workshop well-equipped to build a great process foundation that supports process automation and fosters ongoing improvement and innovation.
This virtual event is best suited for you if you’re:
- Considering investing in Nintex Promapp® to visualise and improve business processes, as well as the ease of automating processes
- An automation customer looking to easily identify process improvement opportunities and better support automation efforts
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen
Please contact Eileen Tan for any event enquiries.