Join us to learn how to establish a Centre of Excellence at your organisation
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Virtual Process Excellence in a Day: Increase your process maturity
What's next with Nintex Promapp®? Increase your process maturity and get ready for automation
Join Nintex for a free, virtual process management workshop and discover what you can do next with Nintex Promapp®. This session will focus on how you can increase process maturity and establish a Centre of Excellence (CoE) at your organisation. This ensures that you’re well prepared to automate your business processes and enable a culture of continuous improvement through process management and automation.
These workshops are designed and crafted for business leaders, IT, and process excellence professionals like you. You will leave the workshop well-equipped to immediately improve the way people (remotely) work.
Pre-requisites for this session:
- Prior knowledge of Nintex Promapp is required so this workshop is best suited to existing users of Nintex Promapp.
- If you’re a new user or considering investing in Nintex Promapp, it is recommended that you complete the Process Excellence in a Day: Nintex Promapp workshop before you attend this session.
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen
Please contact Eileen Tan for any event enquiries.