Join us to learn how to streamline invoice processing
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Process Excellence in a Day Workshop: Invoice processing
Streamline and automate invoice processing with Nintex Workflow Cloud® and Nintex RPA
Invoice processing is often highly manual and paper-based. It has never been an easy process but with more accounts payable teams working remotely, invoice processing becomes even more challenging.
Join Nintex for a free, virtual workshop to learn how you can manage, automate, and optimise your business processes from start to finish. Rest assured that this workshop is not just a bunch of demos. It’s an interactive, hands-on experience guided by Nintex experts, highlighting how you can harness the power of robotic process automation combined with advanced workflows to address your invoice processing challenges.
This workshop will cover how you can build an RPA bot to identify a new batch of invoices for processing. Learn how to combine Nintex RPA and Nintex Workflow Cloud to retrieve data with a bot and send into an automated workflow for more detailed human-centric processing and approvals. Lastly, explore the possibilities for Nintex Workflow Cloud to hand the process back to the bot for additional processing, steps which are usually manual and error-prone.
This virtual event is best suited for you if you’re:
- Looking for a way to eliminate errors from manual invoice processing, and improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Considering investing in the Nintex platform to improve the way people work, including Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex RPA
- An existing customer looking to understand the complete automation capabilities of the Nintex platform, including workflow + RPA best practices in Nintex Gateway
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen
Please contact Eileen Tan for any event enquiries.