The Nintex Customer Success team is pleased to host a series of new and highly interactive 60-minute community chats with you and your process excellence peers, covering process management best practices.
In this month’s session, we’ll discuss tips and tricks on how to successfully implement process management across your organisations, including resourcing and building capability within teams:
- Resourcing and role-based training
- Induction and internal trainers
- Succession planning
- System administration
Please come prepared to share learnings from your own process mapping and management experiences. Bring your questions too as that will ensure you walk away with the knowledge needed to improve business processes within your organisation.
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Come prepared to share your experiences and ask questions for a meaningful discussion
Space is very limited so register today to secure your seat.
Please contact Connor Sonnen for any enquiries about these virtual community chats.
Register for the Roundtable
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org