Join us to learn how to streamline your organisation's CapEx request process
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Virtual Process Excellence in a Day Workshop: CapEx Request
Streamline and automate your capital expenditure request and approval process with the Nintex Platform
Join Nintex for a free, virtual workshop to learn how you can manage, automate, and optimise your business processes from start to finish. Rest assured that this workshop is not just a bunch of demos. It’s an interactive, hands-on experience guided by Nintex experts, walking you through managing and automating a real business process.
This session will focus on how you can automate the capital expenditure (CapEx) request and approval process for better time and resource management. This workshop will cover the process from receiving CapEx requests (eg. new laptop purchase), routing the requests to the relevant departments, managing approvals, and generating the relevant documentation.
This virtual event is best suited for you if you’re:
- Looking for a way to improve internal efficiencies and streamline the CapEx request and approval process
- Considering investing in the Nintex platform to improve the way people work
- A new customer looking to accelerate how fast your organisation leverages Nintex to digitally transform
- An existing customer seeking to understand the breadth of Nintex capabilities for process management, workflow automation, and more
Quick tips for the best digital experience:
- Download Zoom in advance
- The web browser Zoom client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, but it is also available for manual download
- A stable Internet connection
- Dual screens if possible, which will allow you to follow the instructor on one screen while you practise live on the other screen
- A mobile device (iOS or Android) to use with the Nintex Mobile app
Please contact Eileen Tan for any event enquiries.