Register for Webinar Series
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Manage, automate, and optimise your business processes to digitally transform government operations
Learn how you can leverage the Nintex Process Platform to improve business processes and deliver positive outcomes for the community.
There are a host of challenges that face local government agencies such as managing remote/distributed staff, delivering services with limited resources and budget, and enabling faster and engaging community interactions.
Over 150 local councils in Australia and New Zealand already turn to Nintex to help them deliver better experiences for their citizens. Nintex is committed to helping people improve the way they work, and we support our local government customers to manage, automate, and optmise their business processes, enabling them to work efficiently, maintain compliance, and drive innovation.
Access our local government webinar series on-demand to hear from Nintex experts on how you can successfully transform using digital process management and automation. This series also features success stories from our local government customers who have achieved process excellence with the Nintex Process Platform.
- Episode 1 | On-demand | Manage business processes for improved governance
- Episode 2 | On-demand | Customer Success Story: Liverpool City Council
- Episode 3 | On-demand | Automate processes to accelerate business outcomes
- Episode 4 | On-demand | Customer Success Story: Port Stephens Council
- Episode 5 | On-demand | Optimise processes for continuous process improvement
- Episode 6 | On-demand | Customer Success Story: Hawke’s Bay Regional Council
- Episode 7 | On-demand | Customer Success Story: City of Hobart
- Episode 8 | On-demand | Customer Success Story: City of Joondalup