The release of Nintex Responsive Forms Designer in September 2017 was a highly anticipated (and celebrated!) product release. And the team behind the work, the “Thunderbirds,” was recently recognized – being named a Nintex Impact Award Team Winner.
Members of the team are based in our Melbourne office and include Alice Zalavadia, Ethan Li, James Hart, Leslie Ronald, Manasa Hulmani, Sarah Tabrizi, Seajia Ngau, and Thilini Ratnayake.
Winners of the Nintex Impact Award demonstrate the best of what it means to work at Nintex, and they are one of the reasons we continue to be recognized as a great place to work. Nintex Impact Award winners demonstrate our core values:
The “Thunderbirds” successfully built a responsive form designer for Office 365. With a short deadline, the “Thunderbirds” moved fast and worked extremely hard to complete the build before the release date, even as features added or were changed.
Key features of the new Nintex Forms include:
- Drag and Drop Designer: Quickly and easily create and update branded forms using clicks, not code.
- Business Rules: Guide and automatically customize the forms experience based upon key business rules and logic.
- Offline Enabled: Access and utilize forms offline, caching entered data until the mobile device is reconnected.
- Responsive Design: Build once and deploy anywhere across any form factor ensuring a consistent user experience.
- Mobile-First: Easily use native mobile capabilities such as QR and barcode scanning, attachments and geolocation.
Thanks to everyone at Nintex who contributed to the product’s development, Nintex Forms are easy to design and deploy for customers and partners alike. In fact, the new forms have already had a positive impact on the enduring success of our customers, saving enterprise organizations time and money as business users can build forms faster and more effectively.
The “Thunderbirds” work well together, on their team and with others. They’ve also recently collaborated with our “Melange” Team to develop Right to Left support for our SharePoint on-premise offering – a feature that will help customers in the Middle East.
Better Together: A Culture of Collaboration
Our employees make Nintex a great place to work, and their work each day brings technology to our more than 7,500 customers to help improve the way they work.
Interested in joining us? Check out our careers page to learn more about open opportunities in offices around the world.