Simplifying processes for the customers of BC Clinical and Support Service (BCCSS) team was a focal point of their value proposition. Starting with a foundation of consistent, well-documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and complimenting it with sound process governance the BCCSS team set out on a province-wide service mission to reduce risk, control cost and increase predictability. In the highly regulated healthcare industry, one that is experiencing significant business environment change, the need for efficiently managing and maintaining SOPs and process details is not only mission-critical but also helps to drive process improvement and build employee engagement.
Watch this webinar recording with Camille Reid, Vice President, Financial and Employee Services at BCCSS to learn how their team developed a new prescription (Rx) for success:
- Improved SOP usability, process clarity, and shared knowledge
- Introduced an effective process governance structure
- Increased staff participation and collaboration in process improvement
- Established SOP version control and change management
- Enhanced their employees’ training experience
Vice President Financial and Employee Services, BC Clincial and Support Services
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org