Senior Engineer - Nintex Forms for Office 365Remote - AUS
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Senior Developers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members of your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You build complex and reusable architectures, pioneering best practices that enable engineers to work effectively. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in your (technical) domain.
Your contribution will be:
- You suggest multiple viable design and architectural approaches for any given problem.
- You clearly communicate the risks, advantages, pros, and cons for each approach in design, architectural, and technical matters.
- You make good, fact-based, and well-informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- You translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- You find ways to deliver scope faster and facilitate prioritizing the backlog accordingly.
- You tackle technical debt proactively.
- You are a trusted resource for de-escalation of conflicts and build consensus between team members.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings).
- You model expected behaviors in all ceremonies and meetings.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
- You are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and unblocking technical and operational decisions.
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets.
Ideal Skills & Experiences:
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET/C#
- Experience working on SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and/or Angular will be preferred
- A strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- Experience developing modern cloud applications.
- You have an agile mindset and are familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery.
- A team player and can communicate and work with other teams to deliver your objectives.
- You can take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- Enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today