The live sessions may have ended, but all of Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 is available to experience on-demand for free. Get access by registering here.
Here’s your guide to enjoying all that Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 has to offer.
Nintex Workflow Cloud was the star of the Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 keynote as our solutions engineers transformed a manual employer car leasing process to eliminate paper, save time, and reduce errors for everyone involved. The solution leverages every capability Nintex offers to digitally transform the process and automate the workflows behind it, while connecting to both on-premises and cloud applications. It also uses our new native eSignature capability, Nintex AssureSign®.
We also offer a deeper look at the keynote solution in the drive-thru Q&A sessions led by our regional solutions engineering teams.
Industry-leading customers also shared how they are successfully leveraging Nintex to drive their business forward. GM Financial shared how they’re using Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms to deliver cost-effective digital transformation solutions for their employees and customers. Capital Group shared how they support continuous improvement efforts by mapping and managing process across their organization with Nintex Promapp®. And ClaimCare shared how Nintex RPA has helped them support the growing needs of their clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During Nintex ProcessFest® 2022, we hosted not one but three regional customer panels. Moderated by Nintex Chief Customer Officer Josh Waldo, VP of Sales (APAC) Christian Lucarelli, and VP of Sales (EMEA) Florian Haarhaus the panels discussed modern workplace trends, automation and digital strategy, as well as the impacts of COVID-19.
Panelists by regional sessions include:
- Francisco Brauning, Corporate Chief Information Officer, Interpublic Group
- Lea Dietrich, Director of Operational Excellence, Salesforce
- Stacy Maplesden Manager of Business Process Optimization & Automation, Delta Dental of Washington
- Alicia Stone, Senior Vice President, IT, KeyBank
- Kim Dingwall, Product Owner, Automation, Sime Darby Industrial
- Neal Ross, Chief Technology Officer, Ricoh Australia
- Tanya Titman, Chief Digital & Innovation Partner, BDO Australia
- Alex Wong, Vice President, Digitization & Automation MNRB
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Lucy Ford, Senior Technical Consultant, Fidelity International
- Lars Husberg, SVP Business Development and ICT, Lappset
- Pero Jurisic, Vice President for training systems, SAP
- Angelos Koulouridis, QA Engineer, Archirodon
- Bjarte Marøy, Agile Lead K2 Development, SparbankenVest
Looking for inspiration for your next Nintex solution? Want to learn more about our latest product enhancements? Interested in growing your Nintex skills? Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 includes nearly 40 breakout sessions presented by Nintex partners, customers, and our own Nintex experts.
Not sure where to start with the breakouts? As applicable, every breakout session has been tagged by the Nintex products it covers. You can also explore sessions by track:
- Customer-led: Real-world success stories from Nintex customers and partners
- Resources: Customer success resources designed to help you get the most out of your Nintex investment
- Product: Product sessions covering latest enhancements and features
- Solutions: How you can apply Nintex to your organization, line of business, or industry
Whether you joined us on March 1 or not, every session from Nintex ProcessFest® is available for you to experience on-demand. Discover what’s possible with the powerful, easy-to-use, and complete capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform – register now.