I am proud to announce Hebrew Support for Nintex Forms!
Just a Couple of Interesting Facts:
Hebrew is the national language to the population of the people in Israel of about 8.5 million people. Hebrew is the original language of the Bible, and has played a significant role in the cultural history of the Jews and has had its own important impact on the Western culture.
Ancient Hebrew names such as Jacob, Mary and Joseph; and, old Hebrew concepts such as “amen”, “Messiah” have survived, resisting translation in other languages.
The Hebrew Language is written from Right to Left (RTL), has no capital letters, and has 22 alphabet letters; with five letters having additional “final forms” when they appear at the end of word.
Modern Hebrew uses a square script for printed material (such as books, newspapers etc.); as well as for digital fonts; and a cursive script for handwriting.
Hebrew speakers have long relied on the robustness of the Nintex platform and our Nintex Classic Forms Designer experience, including the ability to place controls precisely where desired and support for advanced customizations, to address all types of Hebrew-language requirements. We kept this in mind in developing our new Responsive Forms Designer to ensure that Hebrew users can take advantage of all Nintex Forms capabilities whether they use the Responsive Forms Designer or continue to use the Classic designer.
We have adopted Modern Standard Hebrew to help localize Nintex Forms, making it easier for any Hebrew speaker or reader to understand the language without being bound to a particular dialect.
Features of the Hebrew Supported Responsive Forms Designer
Here are some of the cool Hebrew-centric features in the latest Nintex Forms.
- Right-to-Left Experience: Hebrew is a right-to-left language, and so is our Nintex forms designer. Everything now is oriented from right to left, starting with the Ribbon and continuing through the default form logo, labels, and controls
Here is a closer view of the new right-to-left Ribbon:
- Hebrew controls: Controls are localized to Hebrew, to make it easy for Hebrew speakers to select the right ones. Now, when you drag-and-drop a control, it will be oriented from right to left, which makes it easier to read and align. Tabs will work the way you expect — right to left, then top to bottom.
- Right-to-left, localized Properties window: Configuring control properties couldn’t be easier with all item properties localized with the Modern Standard Hebrew text. Dropdown menu items are also in Hebrew
- Hebrew Dialog Boxes and Tooltips: If you try to close your form before saving or publishing it, a dialogue box in Hebrew pops up to remind you to save first.
- Hebrew Rules Builder: Nintex Forms comes with an easy and handy Rules Builder. Now you can both build and name rules using the Hebrew interface.
Nintex has been supporting the Hebrew language for years. With this latest update, anyone who speaks or reads Hebrew can use Nintex Forms with the same Responsive Forms Designer capabilities and the same easy yet powerful experience as in any other language.
Ready to see this capability for yourself? Get a trial!