Enterprises around the world are quickly understanding the importance of mapping their business processes. No wonder, because digital transformation relies on knowing your processes before you can automate them.
Unfortunately trying to do this without efficient and effective business process mapping tools like Nintex Promapp® will hinder you from identifying the key areas to improve.
Moving to the cloud is no longer a question for businesses and while Middle Eastern organizations have been a little slower to adopt, this article “Cloud Computing in the Middle East: the next big Tech market?’ believes that it’s set to boom. It explores the surge in cloud-based technologies that the pandemic has sparked and has estimated that:
- Cloud services spending would grow 26.7% year over year to top $3.7 billion in 2021.
- Cloud services spending in the Middle East would amount to a total of $1.6 billion in 2021.
So why were companies in the Middle East reluctant move?
It’s simple, some organizations in the Middle East have had concerns with data sovereignty and prefer a local data center so they can be assured that they are meeting the local digital information laws.
What is data sovereignty? It’s the concept that digital information is subject to the privacy, residency, and compliance laws of the country or union in which it is located, and many countries have subtle differences in their digital laws compared to other regions and continents.
To address these needs, Nintex recently announced that Nintex Promapp® is available to Middle East customers through a Microsoft Azure data center in United Arab Emirates (UAE). This means that customers throughout the Middle East can move to Nintex Promapp® with confidence that Nintex has addressed their data privacy, residency, and sovereignty needs.
What are some of the other benefits of a local data center?
- Speed: Decrease latency and increase your speed as you map and manage your business processes.
- Reduce risk: Storing business-critical cloud systems in a secure local data center will ensure important data is safe and secure.
- Flexible working: Empower your mobile workforce with a cloud-based service while on the road, from home, or even the local café.
- Reduce IT support requirements: Business-wide upgrades are no longer required, and your staff will always be accessing the latest features and releases.
- An enterprise-grade data center: Microsoft Azure global data centers are leaders in the space – they adhere to Microsoft’s trusted cloud principles and are one of the largest and most secure cloud infrastructures in the world.
Nintex Promapp® is specifically designed with the end-users in mind, it’s easy-to-use, fast-to-value, but most importantly, it can drive organizational-wide process culture. Join our webinar: Developing operational excellence with Nintex Promapp® to understand more or try Nintex Promapp® free for 30 days to see why more than 10,000 organizations worldwide leverage the Nintex Process Platform to quickly and easily map, manage, automate, and optimize enterprise-wide business processes with clicks, not code.
Quickly turn complex maps and documents, into consistent, compliant, and easy-to-understand process maps with Nintex Promapp®. See it in action