With the release of the next generation of Nintex Workflow Cloud, Nintex is now offering even more helpful training resources to benefit our customers and partners. We’re more focused than ever on ensuring our users are fully enabled on our process automation solutions.
Our training resources allow you to understand how to best leverage the integration between Nintex Promapp®, Nintex RPA, and Nintex Workflow Cloud. On Nintex University, you can find solutions for improving governance and management, understand new data sources for Nintex Forms, and discover authenticated tasks, our new Microsoft Teams connector, and an updated SharePoint Online connector.
Check out our four new live instructor-led classes available on Nintex University. Enroll now!
New Nintex Workflow training classes
This class will help you learn how to:
- Create and configure a new workflow
- Configure a form start event
- Design a simple form
- Add and configure form controls
- Effectively navigate the workflow designer
- Configure and use workflow actions
- Utilize workflow variables to store and use data
- Save and publish workflows
This class will help you learn to:
- Develop basic form rules
- Use workflow variables to store and use data
- Utilize logic and flow actions
- Implement best practices for effective workflow logic
- Configure an express approval task
- Track and respond to tasks
This class with help you learn about:
- Configuring workflow actions for effective testing
- Best practices for testing workflows
- Monitoring the status of workflows
- Troubleshooting workflow errors
- Working with version history
This class will help you learn about:
- Best practices for workflow optimization
- Workflow design approaches
- Configuring component workflows and scheduled starts
- Planning and deploying workflow updates
- Utilizing Nintex Analytics
We’re also pleased to announce the availability of two Nintex Workflow Cloud certifications:
- Nintex Process Automation Practitioner – Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Nintex Process Automation Expert – Nintex Workflow Cloud
If you have a Nintex Training Subscription seat, this new content is included as part of your subscription. If you don’t yet have a training subscription, we’re pleased to offer you the opportunity to learn more about Nintex Workflow Cloud and attain both certifications free of charge through December 30, 2020. Just visit Nintex University to enroll.
Interested in learning more about Nintex Workflow Cloud and how it can help your organization accomplish more? Click here to request a free trial.