Today we are delighted to announce the 18 winners of the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards, including the 2021 Nintex Champion.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) received top honors as the 2021 Nintex Champion. This innovative, independently-owned Florida bottler is successfully automating simple to sophisticated business processes across its departments and operating locations in the state of Florida with Nintex capabilities.
By leveraging the full Nintex Process Platform for process management and automation, including process mapping, workflow automation, RPA, and more, Coke Florida has quickly mapped, managed, and optimized workflows across its entire operations helping efficiently support the company’s growth. Coke Florida has also implemented solutions on the Nintex Process Platform to ensure its employees, vendors, and customers are safe which has been critically important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To learn more about Coca-Cola Beverages Florida’s Nintex success read the case study.
Two 2021 Healthcare Heroes are also being recognized as part of this year’s awards program. Baptist Health and Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments are being honored for their organizations’ innovative use of the Nintex Process Platform to rapidly respond to public health needs in 2020.
2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards winners by award category include:
2021 Nintex Champion
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
- Baptist Health
- Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments
Regional Transformation Leaders
- Americas: KBR from Houston, Texas, USA
- Asia Pacific: Hanes Australasia from Hartwell, Victoria, Australia
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Mohammed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Game Changing Solution-Specific Deployments
- Improved Operational Performance with Nintex Drawloop®: HMT
- Achieved Process Excellence with Nintex Promapp®: Hitachi Vantara
- Enhanced Customer Experience with Nintex RPA: National Gallery Singapore
- Delivered productivity with Nintex K2: Jio Platforms
- Education: Hernando County School District
- Engineering & Construction: RG Construction
- Financial Services: BDO Australia
- Health & Life Sciences: Rakuten Medical, Inc.
- Manufacturing: E.T. Browne Drug Company, Inc.
- Non-Profit: Matchis Foundation
- Public Sector: City of Toronto – Corporate Security
We also recognized three top partner organizations with a 2021 Nintex Partner Award in Business Transformation – Publicis Sapient, Hub Collab, and System RKK Pte Ltd. The Business Transformation category of the 2021 Nintex Partner Awards recognizes Nintex Partners for top customer entries in this year’s Solution Innovation Awards program. Stay tuned for the complete 2021 Nintex Partner Awards announcement in July 2021.
“We congratulate all of our 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners for their inspiring digital transformation success this past year. We applaud all of these award-winning organizations for their success in improving the way people work with the Nintex Process Platform.”
– Nintex Chief Executive Officer Eric Johnson
The Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners were selected by a panel of judges based on nominations submitted directly by Nintex customers or Nintex partners. The awards recognize customer organizations in every industry and geography for their digital transformation success with the Nintex Process Platform.
Congratulations to each of our 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners! We are so proud to be part of your digital transformation success.