The countdown is on to the European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference – just 6 weeks to go!
Join me on Wednesday, December 4, for my session: Cutting through the hype and understanding what the future holds for Robotic Process Automation.
If you follow technology news, you’ve probably noticed the hype surrounding Robotic Process Automation (RPA). In the last few years, there has been a massive increase in deployment and adoption of RPA technology. And despite the naysayers, it’s clear that RPA fills a need, and is here to stay.
But some questions remain: How can you best leverage RPA? What are the pitfalls of RPA? Where does RPA fit in to wider strategies for process automation and digital transformation?
Join me to learn how RPA is being used today, how to avoid the pitfalls, best practices for leveraging RPA as part of a wider strategy, hear what’s coming, and see Nintex RPA technology in action.
Benefits of attending this session:
- Gain a solid understanding of RPA technology, how it can be applied in your organization, and best practices to ensure RPA success
- Learn more about the strengths and weaknesses of RPA and how to decide if it is a good fit for your next project
- See firsthand how RPA and workflow automation can be highly complementary
I hope to see you there!
For those of you who haven’t been before, or are thinking of attending, ESPC is a fun, welcoming event with a big focus on learning. It brings together an amazing group of speakers, sponsors and delegates, including Microsoft leaders, product team members and leading community RDs, MVPs and MCMs, so we can all help each other achieve great things with SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
Here’s a bit more on what makes ESPC special and why I’m super excited to attend and present.
Reasons to attend ESPC19
- Focus – 4x days of SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure inspiration, a real chance to dive deep into the topics, to get away from the office and think, learn and enjoy time with your peers. Within the Conference Programme Azure @ ESPC19 will also contain over 40 dedicated Azure sessions.
- Scale – The conference programme covers 11 Full Day Pre-Conference Tutorials, 140+ sessions, 2500+ peers to help you meet your objectives.
- Depth – Catering for levels 100-400, deep-dive sessions delivered by Microsoft Product Team members, RDs, MVPs, MCMs and independent experts who can tailor the appropriate levels of detail.
- Breadth – Keynotes, sessions, tutorials, and social events. Sessions will provide learning on important topics including Teams, SharePoint Framework, AI, Security, Graph, Power BI, Azure AD, Flow, Cosmos DB, Windows 10, APIs, IoT, Microsoft 365, Governance and Integration to highlight a few. Pre-Conference Tutorials will offer deep learning from the absolute experts in the areas of PnP, Machine Learning & AI, Azure Infrastructure, Insights and Data, Usage & Adoption, Productivity and SharePoint & Office 365 Development.
- Independence – Learn what’s coming and what works.
- Partners/Vendors – Meet the best local, European and international solution providers in the Exhibition Hall.
- Microsoft – Hear it first. Held in December, ESPC19 will have the most up to date learning and the very latest announcements from Ignite 2019, delivered by Microsoft Leaders and Product Team members, including Jeff Teper, Scott Hanselman, Miri Rodriguez, Vesa Juvonen and Alex Simons.
- Setting – Amazing venues and location that facilitate comfort, ease of learning and bringing the community together.
- Connections – Multiple opportunities to connect with your peers, people facing or solving the same challenges you face.
- Experts – Simply, the best of the best. Check out this year’s ESPC19 Conference Programme.
Don’t forget, you or your team can use my coupon code ESPC19SPK to receive a special €100 discount.
Intersted in learning about what Nintex can offer for Robotic Process Automation? Click here to find out more.