Today we are excited to invite Nintex customers and partners to submit their nominations to the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards. The annual industry awards program recognizes organizations for their transformative success with process management, workflow automation, RPA, and document automation software from Nintex.
Entries are accepted now through Friday, April 9, 2021, from any organization that leverages the easy-to-use and powerful capabilities from Nintex—Nintex Promapp®, Nintex Workflow, Nintex Forms, Nintex DocGen®, Nintex RPA, Nintex Mobile and App Studio, Nintex Drawloop® for Salesforce, Nintex Sign® powered by Adobe Sign, Nintex Analytics, Nintex K2 Cloud, Nintex K2 Five, and more.
“Digital business initiatives went into overdrive in 2020 with enterprises and public-sector agencies everywhere looking to improve the customer experience and (remote) worker productivity with cost-effective automation. This year, more than ever, we are excited to learn about the high impact and innovative ways people are putting the ease, speed and power of Nintex to work inside and outside their organizations.”
– Josh Waldo, Nintex Chief Customer Officer
How to submit a 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards Nomination
Nintex customers and partners are invited to submit their entries online here.
- All entries must include a brief description of the business challenge/s or project goal/s and identify which Nintex capabilities were leveraged.
- Clear business outcomes with resulting benefits and quantifiable metrics are also required with every entry.
- Nominations will be accepted for Nintex and K2 Software solutions across on-premise, hybrid, or cloud environments as well as those integrated with Microsoft, Salesforce, Adobe, SAP and others.
- A downloadable Word version of the nomination form is available on the 2021 awards page on Nintex.com/solution-innovation-awards-2021.
Nintex partners are encouraged to enter solutions on behalf and in partnership with their customers. Entries submitted on behalf of customers must include customer consent of the entry and the primary customer’s contact information to ensure aligned consent.
Learn about the 2020 winners
Winners within last year’s Nintex Solution Innovation Awards program featured public and private-sector organizations who are leaders in what they do. 2020 category winners included: Accident Compensation Corporation New Zealand, AngloGold Ashanti Australia, Babcock, Cars.com, Ciena Corporation, GM Financial, Lands’ End, McCormick & Company, NAACP Empowerment Programs, National Gallery Singapore, Red River Bank, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, Woolworths Group, and Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Winners of this year’s Nintex Solution Innovation Awards will be selected across the Americas, Europe Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific regions and publicly announced in June 2021. Download a copy of the nomination form and start your entry today.
Interested in learning more about the Nintex Platform and how you can transform your business processes? Contact a Nintex representative today.