When Nintex Sign® is used with Nintex Workflow, you can automate signature-based workflows before, during, and/or after a signature event and reduce time to signature by 95% percent.
“Nintex Sign® saved us a lot of time and money,” said Ben Stori, a Nintex virtual technical evangelist and Solutions Architect at sdg. “It helped us improve security by adding e-signatures to internal HR documents, and has accelerated our policy and procedure update processes. This is key, because our people are everywhere, and getting signatures on paper documents is very cumbersome.”
We’re very excited to announce that this new capability will be offered to customers who use Nintex for SharePoint 2013, 2016, or 2019. In July, customers who deploy Nintex on-premises will now enjoy the same benefits as those using our cloud platforms for the past five months.
As a core part of our summer release, we’ll also be delivering additional Nintex Sign® functionalities to both our on-premises and cloud customers, creating an even better experience for those designing workflows or signing documents. The new capabilities include:
- Expanded roles – extend the utility beyond a signer to designate approvers, acceptors, form fillers, and delegators
- Recipient authentication – enable extra layers of security that may be required for regulated industries which require recipients to authenticate themselves before signing
- Agreement password – enable password-protection for any unsigned and signed documents for added security
- Post-signing URL – redirect a signer to a specific URL after signing to complete your designed experience
- Multiple document support – bundle multiple documents into one package for signing
- Carbon-copy – keep those who need to be in the know on cc
- Deadline and reminder – set up reminders for signers to take prompt actions
As always, we’re looking to further strengthen our platforms with functionalities that will make your experience better. In August, we’re creating an even closer connection between Adobe Sign’s main console with Nintex Workflow Cloud® by allowing you to kick off a workflow when an action is taken in Adobe’s main console.
While these additional functionalities will make your experience better when signing with Nintex Sign®, it’s also important to note that having Nintex Sign® as an integral part of the Nintex Workflow Automation helps you achieve greater productivity and efficiency.
We are excited to further strengthen our Nintex Sign® capability to extend it to SharePoint on-premises and are ready to help you and your organization manage, automate, and optimize your paper-based, manual signature processes.