There’s no denying 2020 had a few things up its sleeve that have come as a complete surprise to us all. With work-from-home becoming the new normal, and virtual events, online meetings via video, and 24/7 childcare thrown into the mix, many of us can safely say we’ve been working in ways we couldn’t have predicted at the start of the year.
But there has been at least one constant in this unusual landscape that has made the Nintex team stand a little taller, and that has been the demand for a unified response to improve the way people work, a call to action that has never been more relevant.
People are the heartbeat of Nintex
It’s always an honor to win an award, but the accolades are even sweeter when they’re earned during times of adversity. So we were thrilled when the recently published employee survey data from Great Place to Work®, an independent research firm, identified our office in the United Kingdom as worthy of being named one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech.
Globally, the Best Workplace™ survey is the largest survey of workplace cultures and people practices. The methodology that creates various Best Workplaces™ rankings is regarded as the ‘gold standard’ of employer awards.
“We work hard at Nintex to create an environment where people feel supported and empowered to do the best work of their careers. We are grateful to be recognized as one of the UK’s best places to work in tech which is a result of team members’ direct feedback about our company and culture.”
– Florian Haarhaus, Nintex Vice President
Why Nintex is a special place to work
In response to COVID-19, Nintex’s senior leadership team focused on the health and safety of its global team members and introduced several initiatives in the UK to help individuals navigate change and remote work, including:
- Flexible working hours for team members looking after younger children and caring for elderly family members
- Enhanced employee benefits, from well-being programs to mental health and stress management services
- A global work from home (WFH) Slack channel for socializing with team members globally and participating in fun, company-wide monthly challenges
- LinkedIn learning challenges to encourage team members to continue investing in their professional development
- Fitness challenges to encourage team members to keep moving during long periods at home
- A live remote office environment to encourage virtual social time, including virtual coffees and lunches
- Virtual global and EMEA-related All-Hands meetings to communicate clear, consistent messages
Great Place to Work® UK is the global authority on workplace culture, helping organizations to create exceptional, high performing workplaces where employees feel trusted and valued.
“Especially during these times of crisis and uncertainty, it’s incredible to see the number of organizations within UK’s tech space that have prioritized building a positive employee experience,” says Ben Gautrey, Managing Director of Great Place to Work® UK.
At Nintex, our ‘don’t wait’ approach guides the way we execute on helping our customers to do better work as they leverage Nintex to quickly and easily manage, automate, and optimize business processes.
If you’re interested in joining a winning team, click here to see current job opportunities at Nintex.