In this Nintex Q&A article—where we highlight people powering Nintex—we caught up with Raffaele Malvaso who is an account executive representing the team from Melbourne, Australia.
It has been a little over a year since Raffaele first joined the Nintex team, but his impacts are already immeasurable. Raffaele is helping customers understand the value in leveraging all of the capabilities on the Nintex Process Platform including process mapping, management, and automation but also document generation, eSignatures, process intelligence and beyond.
Recently awarded Nintex “Rookie of the Year” for our Asia Pacific region, learn more about Raffaele Malvaso in the 15 questions below.
- What is your role at Nintex?
I’m an account executive working with new business here at Nintex.
- Tell us a little bit about how you ended up at Nintex?
I was an account executive at a rideshare company and when the pandemic hit, there was a 75% reduction in force, so I didn’t see a bright future there. I reached out to a contact I knew at Nintex, applied and started working here a few months later.
- What has been your favorite project of your career?
I’m thinking of a recent deal with an enterprise customer here in Australia. Our customer is realizing the benefits of leveraging the entire platform – from Nintex Workflow Cloud to Nintex K2 Five and everything in between.
- Where is home for you?
Home for me is about 35 minutes out of Melbourne in Yarra Valley – which is a very popular wine region here in Australia.
- What is the best part about where you live right now?
I’m about three minutes from the local golf course.
- What’s your favorite season?
Probably spring. When you’re just starting to feel the summer come through. Those beautiful spring mornings and afternoons are perfect for a round of golf.
- What’s your favorite beverage?
My favorite beverage is probably red wine so I’m living in a good place.
- If you could witness any historical event what would it be and why?
I would like to hear a Martin Luther King Jr. speech.
- If you were an animal what would you like to be and why?
I would like to be an eagle – so I could fly and I like that eagles are a bird of prey.
- Do you have a favorite athlete?
Probably Tiger Woods. He’s an incredible golfer.
- If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A burger with chips is a safe bet.
- What do you like most about your job?
I like the flexibility here – we can learn and advance the way we want to. And also, the flexibility within our working schedules to take an afternoon off to do things like go to an appointment.
- Any advice for a prospective Nintex employee
Come work for us! We treat people well. It’s an exciting time to be on the rocket and we’re taking off.
- What kind of music do you gravitate to?
I’m all over the place with music. Sometimes R&B, sometimes Italian classical. I’m a huge jazz fan. It really depends.
- You win a trip anywhere on a private jet. Where are you going and who is coming with you?
I’m going to Mexico and I’d be bringing three of my golf buddies and three of my party buddies for a nice balance.
That’s all for this Q&A with Raffaele Malvaso. We’re hiring on Raffaele’s team. Come join us!