The automation event of the year begins with a global keynote broadcast on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 12pm Eastern, followed by live local sessions and more than 30 valuable breakouts designed to help organizations save time and money by digitally transforming faster.
Complete your free registration to join us at Nintex ProcessFest®.
The road to automation starts at Nintex ProcessFest® 2022
This year’s keynote features a new end-to-end demo that leverages every capability of the Nintex Process Platform to transform a manual corporate car leasing process into a fully-digital experience. Attendees will experience how they can:
- Quickly digitize with our Intelligent PDF form converter
- Document and standardize a process with Nintex Promapp®
- Automate workflows to connect across cloud-based and on-premise applications with Nintex Workflow Cloud
- Generate error-proof documents and contracts with Nintex DocGen® and seamlessly facilitate eSignature processes with Nintex AssureSign®
- Eliminate manual tasks and data entry with Nintex RPA
- Monitor processes, tasks, and approvals with My Nintex
- Gain process insights and intelligence to support further improvement with Nintex Analytics.
We’ll also feature new Nintex customer success stories from Capital Group, ClaimCare, and GM Financial – three industry-leading organizations that are leveraging Nintex to support their digital transformation.
“The demand to transform the way people work is urgent for every workplace, from commercial enterprises to government agencies. At Nintex ProcessFest®, we’ll highlight how organizations can leverage the breadth and depth of the Nintex Process Platform to quickly map, automate and optimize organizational-wide processes and improve customer and employee experiences.”
– Nintex Chief Product Officer Neal Gottsacker
Nintex product experts will also share process intelligence and automation innovations and the Nintex product roadmap for a look into the future, including enhancements to Nintex Promapp® and our next-generation platform, Nintex Workflow Cloud, which includes more than 100 connectors.
And the keynote is just the beginning
Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 includes live local sessions in the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe Middle East and Africa regions each featuring a product expert panel, customer panel, and drive-thru Q&A session. Participants are encouraged to network in real-time as they learn automation best practices from Nintex experts, digital workplace insights from industry-leading organizations, and how this year’s keynote demo was built leveraging the easy-to-use and powerful capabilities of Nintex Workflow Cloud.
Everyone who registers will gain access to more than 30 breakout sessions throughout the event including:
- Solutions: Learn how industry leaders implemented Nintex solutions to solve industry and departmental challenges
- Product: Hear best practices and updates on the latest features and functionality across the Nintex Process Platform
- Resources: Drive Nintex adoption with customer success offerings, including courses to advance your skills
- Customer-led: Explore real-world Nintex success stories from Nintex customers and partners
Access to success resources
Event attendees will have exclusive access to support engineers throughout the virtual conference. Attendees can visit the virtual support desks to ask questions, find community resources, and easily schedule a 1:1 meeting with Nintex support engineers. Additionally, 50 customers that attend live will receive a free learning consultation and learning journey based on their goals, skills, and role.
It’s a celebration of your success
Nintex will also celebrate the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners and 2021 Nintex Partner Award winners for their achievements, during Nintex ProcessFest® 2022. The 2022 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards are open for nominations now through March 11, 2022. To learn more about the awards and submit a nomination, click here.
Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 is not just another webinar to squeeze into your already busy day. It’s your chance to hear what’s new and what’s coming from Nintex – and what that means for all that you do.
You get to choose your lane, your speed, and your destination at Nintex ProcessFest® 2022. Join us for the global keynote broadcast. Come back for a customer panel. Drop-in for support. And return for the more than 30 breakout sessions.
Ready to attend 2022’s largest event on automation? Register for the event today!