After an exhilarating global broadcast of the Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 keynote, you might be wondering “what’s next?” and how to accelerate down the road to automation with all that Nintex ProcessFest® has to offer.
Nintex product leaders and experts have shared the latest enhancements, features and best practices across 38 breakout sessions, now available on-demand, to inspire your digital transformation journey.
Check out these session highlights to learn how you can advance your skills with product deep-dives and successful Nintex solutions from around the world.
Upgrade your workflows
Migrate to our drag-and-drop, next-gen cloud platform to seamlessly connect people and processes to improve how you work with Nintex Workflow Cloud®.
See how easy it is to migrate your on-premises workflows to the cloud. Our experts provide you with a step-by-step guide from testing to completion and publication. Plus, learn about the new capabilities, hear best practices and practical guidance from these sessions:
- Upgrade to the next generation of process automation with Nintex Workflow Cloud®, Mark Green and Andrea O’Hara, Nintex
- Moving to Nintex Workflow Cloud®, Ben Stori, SDG
- What’s new in Nintex Workflow Cloud®, Eric Smith and Josh Tan, Nintex
- Transforming clinical onboarding with Nintex Workflow Cloud® Andrew Murphy, jaam automation
- The power of Nintex K2 Five with Nintex Workflow Cloud®, Sarel Louw, Linxus (Pty) Ltd
- Student absences with Nintex Workflow Cloud®, Gavin Adams, Synergy, and Mark Thompson, Trinity Grammar School
Achieve process excellence
Leverage visual process mapping software to encourage company-wide collaboration and accountability by providing visibility, standardization, and governance with Nintex Promapp®.
Hear how Nintex customer, Capital Group, has extended the reach of Nintex Promapp® across different disciplines and dispersed offices, to improve process understanding. Learn how the National Institutes of Health (NIH) quickly began modernizing its HR lifecycle by leveraging Nintex Promapp® along with K2 Software.
See how you can leverage Nintex Promapp® to make your processes more efficient and effective through visual process mapping in these sessions:
- What’s new in Nintex Promapp®, Trudi Masalski, Nintex
- The Nintex Promapp® journey at Capital Group, Stacia Kato and Jean Suh, Capital Group
- Modernizing the HR Lifecycle at NIH, Steven Kousen, Technatomy and Neil Simpson, InnoVelocity
Start automating quickly
Using Nintex RPA, enterprises can leverage trained bots to quickly and cost-effectively automate routine tasks without the need for complex code or expensive development resources.
Experience the benefits of combining Nintex RPA with Nintex Workflow to create fully-functional bots that are helping banks drive operational excellence, automate regulatory and compliance requirements, and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Explore Nintex RPA’s intuitive drag & drop tools in these sessions:
- Integrate bots with your workflows, Andrey Kholinov, K2RU
- A day in the life of a bank with Nintex RPA, Manish Pandey, Fiserv
- Meet the banking advantage with Nintex RPA, Charles Okafor, Sakal GB Solutions Limited
Get help and grow your skills
Expand your knowledge and get started quickly with the Nintex Process Platform by leveraging our extensive resources that are designed to position you for success with process intelligence and automation
Discover our customer success resources including on-demand training, process templates, and customized learning journeys in Nintex University that are tailored to your learning needs.
Drive process excellence and support automation adoption by advancing your skills in these sessions:
- Nintex learning journey, Amanda Salazar-Najjar, Nintex
- Get work done with My Nintex, Raphael Bachmann, Next Level Automation
- Accelerate quality management with process templates, Neil Simpson, InnoVelocity Inc
- Introduction to the Nintex How-To Center, Sam Scheer, Nintex
- How to build a process center of excellence, Katherine Hall, Bryce O’Leary, and Ishan Sellahewa, Nintex
…. And so much more!
Nintex ProcessFest® 2022 really does have something for everyone. Get in the drivers seat of your digital transformation journey with the help of these resources to expand your platform knowledge:
- Tap into the best of Nintex Professional Services, Gerhard Louw and Min Soo Yi, Nintex
- Nintex Managed Services offerings, Theo Roos, Nintex
- Nintex introduces the Process Automation Maturity Model, Katherine Hall, Nintex and Robin McManus, Moore Kingston Smith LLP
- End-to-end process intelligence and automation, Rhia Wieclawek, Elantis
- Better together: Nintex DocGen® and Nintex AssureSign®, Holly Anderson, Nintex
- Automating document-heavy processes, Maggie Swearingen, Protiviti
Catch up on sessions you missed or re-watch everything that Nintex ProcessFest® has to offer on-demand.