We’re about to wrap up another eventful year at Nintex. A new majority investor, awards, customer success, and product innovations have all played a pivotal role in the business landscape for Nintex in 2021, positioning our valued customers, partners, and employees for great things in the coming year.
Nintex recognition from analysts and journalists
All of us at Nintex are super excited about the awards our company has received for our software and workplace culture. One of the most recent awards being Seattle Business Magazine’s recognition of the Nintex workplace and culture. Nintex achieved first place in the magazine’s Washington’s 2021 100 Best Companies To Work For program, based on anonymous survey data submitted by Nintex employees located in the region.
At the virtual Aragon Engage conference, Aragon Research awarded Nintex as an Innovator for the Digital Transaction Management (DTM) market in 2021, which is defined by Aragon as “technology providers with a best-in-class technology or service that differentiates them in their respective market.” Throughout the year, Nintex also received Leader designation in three Aragon Research Globe™ Reports in 2021 for the following market categories: Digital Transaction Management, Digital Business Platforms (DBP), and Workflow and Content Automation (WCA).
Nintex products were also recognized by customers who provided feedback on technology in the market to help other buyers make educated purchasing decisions on peer-review sites, resulting in TrustRadius honoring Nintex with a 2021 Tech Cares Award for the second consecutive year. The program celebrates organizations that have contributed directly to combat COVID-19, either with their products, knowledge, or financial support, and those that have gone above and beyond to provide strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and workplace culture.
Earlier this year, capabilities of the Nintex Process Platform, including Nintex Promapp® for process mapping and management and Nintex Workflow for automating business processes, achieved leader rankings in multiple 2021 G2 Grid® Reports including Business Process Management (BPM), Process Mining, No-Code Development Platforms, and Rapid Application Development (RAD). The G2 Grid processes aggregate information from customer reviews to score software technology offerings by market presence, sentiment, and usability.
Channel recognition for Nintex
The Nintex partner program was recognized by The Channel Company in the 2021 CRN® Partner Program Guide as a five-star winner for the third consecutive year. There have been exciting announcements including a partner co-marketing tool that allows partners to generate business from Nintex events. https://partner.nintex.com/prm/English/c/comarketing
Customer success and product innovation remains a priority
In June 2021, we announced our acquisition of eSignature provider AssureSign, which has now integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud as a native eSign offering known as Nintex AssureSign®.
In October 2021, we announced TPG Capital as Nintex’s new majority investor which positions our company for significant growth.
Nintex Process Platform features and functionality highlights this year include:
- Nintex Workflow Cloud: New releases are scheduled on a quarterly basis and the most recent release includes new security and authorization milestones, enhanced governance features, workflow tracking for business owners, intelligent forms integration, and more.
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program’s (FedRAMP) In Process designation: Nintex Workflow Cloud for Government allows U.S. government agencies at the state, local, and federal level and their affiliates to safely and securely automate processes in the cloud
- Nintex Connectors: extend automation with integration to popular systems of record and productivity tools via pre-built connectors that integrate with Webex, Jira, Okta, Microsoft SQL Server, and more
- My Nintex: New workflow tracking provides process owners and workflow participants control and visibility over digital forms, tasks, and workflows in a single dashboard
- Intelligent PDF Form Converter: AI-driven forms generation tool that easily turns PDFs into dynamic forms
- Nintex Promapp®: expanded global availability of cloud-based process mapping and management solution, added new language support, and published exception-free SOC 2 Type 2 report on its security controls
- Native eSignature: now integrated with Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce
- Nintex K2 Five enhancements: include Style Profile, a powerful in-product designer that leverages clicks, not code, for creating custom themes and branding for forms
- Nintex Solution Accelerator Gallery: 300+ downloadable workflow and process map templates to accelerate digital transformation projects
A big thank you goes to everyone in the Nintex community who helped us to improve the way people worked in 2021. We couldn’t have done it without you!
To learn more about working at Nintex and see our current job openings, click here.
Get in touch today to see how the Nintex Platform can innovate and transform your processes.