Nintex customers across every region and industry rely on the expertise and support of Nintex Partners to digitally transform with the Nintex Process Platform. Today, we are pleased to announce the regional winners of the 2021 Nintex Partner Awards across five categories.
The Nintex Partner Awards celebrate top channel partners who help public and private sector organizations across every industry and geographic region achieve their digital transformation and process excellence goals by leveraging Nintex’s process management and automation software. Each Nintex Partner Award winner was selected based on measurable business results during Nintex’s fiscal year 2021, ending on June 30, 2021.
“We are proud to recognize every 2021 Nintex Partner Award winner for their impact delivering digital solutions that improve the way people work with the Nintex Process Platform. The commitment, expertise, and support of our award-winning channel partners are helping our customers achieve high-impact business results.”
– Nintex CEO Eric Johnson
2021 Nintex Partner Award winners by category and region include:
Business Acceleration – strong expansion of automation subscriptions year-over-year:
- Americas: Ricoh USA in the United States
- Asia Pacific: Cumulus International Co., Ltd in Thailand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Taqniyat in Saudi Arabia
Business Excellence – bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new organizations:
- Americas: Protiviti, Inc. in the United States
- Asia Pacific: rapidMATION in Australia
- Europe Middle East and Africa: SURE Global Technology in Saudi Arabia
Business Transformation – contributing top customer entries to the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards:
- Americas: Publicis Sapient in the United States
- Asia Pacific: System RKK in Singapore
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Hub Collab in France
Customer Success – supporting long-term adoption and success of the Nintex Process Platform:
- Americas: Boost Strategy Partners in the United States
- Asia Pacific: CDS Solution Corp., Ltd. In Thailand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Synergi in the United Kingdom
Regional Spotlight – regional market impact and momentum with customers:
- Americas: QuantumRhino in the United States
- Asia Pacific: LakeTree in New Zealand
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Apendo in Denmark
We are inspired by all that our Nintex Partners have achieved for our customers and community over the last year. Congratulations to the winners of the 2021 Nintex Partner Awards!
Interested in becoming a Nintex Partner? Click here to apply now.