Every July we celebrate the success of our Nintex Partners who are helping customers around the world solve their business process challenges – and this year is no different. We’re excited to announce the finalists of our 2020 Nintex Partners Awards program across three regions – AMER, APAC, and EMEA.
The Nintex Partner Awards recognize partners that consistently accelerate business outcomes and results for organizations across industries by leveraging the breadth and depth of the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate digital transformation and worker productivity.
“Our partners deliver best-in-class process management and automation solutions to help organizations across every industry accelerate digital transformation. We are honored to recognize partner finalists in the 2020 Nintex Partner Awards program who are all delivering high impact results for private and public sector organizations across the globe.”
– Joe Peterson, Nintex Vice President Channel Sales and Strategy
Recognizing the success of Nintex partners
The 2020 Nintex Partner Awards include six categories: Business acceleration, business continuity, business excellence, business transformation, customer success, and regional spotlight. The business continuity category is new to this year’s program and recognizes partners that have helped customer organizations successfully navigate workplace and workforce changes with automation and improved business processes due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Three partners will be recognized in the business continuity category with the complete list of 2020 Nintex Partner Award winners on Tuesday, July 14.
Additionally, we announced three winners of the business transformation category earlier this month with the Nintex Solution Innovation Awards, and include Pacific BPA, Synergi, and System RKK.
This category recognizes Nintex Partners for having the top customer entries in the 2020 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards program.
Introducing the 2020 Partner Awards finalists
Our 2020 Nintex Partner Awards finalists by category include:
Business Acceleration – Recognizing partners strongly expanding automation subscriptions year-over-year:
- AMER: Boost Strategy Partners, OranguTech Inc., and Synergy Corporate Technologies
- APAC: Japan Business Systems Inc., Myriad Technologies, and Provoke Solutions NZ Limited
- EMEA: Communardo Software GmbH, Data One GmbH, and International Software Solutions
Business Excellence – Recognizing partners bringing the Nintex Process Platform to new and renewing companies:
- AMER: Carahsoft Technology Corp., DocPoint Solutions, and OranguTech Inc.
- APAC: Empired Ltd, Japan Business Systems Inc., and Provoke Solutions NZ Limited
- EMEA: amexus Informationstechnik GmbH & Co. KG, International Software Solutions, and Synergi
Customer Success – Recognizing partners driving innovative use cases and adoption of the Nintex Process Platform:
- AMER: Abel Solutions LLC, DevFacto Technologies, and Protiviti
- APAC: Hitachi Solutions Ltd., Insight Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd, and Myriad Technologies
- EMEA: Data One GmbH, HanseVision GmbH, and IPI GmbH – Innovativer Partner im Informationsmanagement
Regional Spotlight – Recognizing partners for their regional market impact and momentum with local customers:
- AMER: DataBank, Elantis Solutions Inc., and Protiviti
- APAC: InfoShare, Ricoh Australia, and SXiQ
- EMEA: CTG Belgium, IOZ AG, and Resemble Systems
Check back on the Nintex Blog next month as we’ll announce the winners of the 2020 Nintex Partner Awards on Tuesday, July 14.
Congratulations to every 2020 Nintex Partner Awards finalist!
Interested in becoming a Partner? Click here to learn more about our Nintex Partner Program so you can become a Nintex Platform expert.