As the year comes to an end and with the holiday season quickly approaching, now is a great time to spend extra time on enhancing your skills with the Nintex Process Platform. In 2020, we here at Nintex have made sure that we have provided customers with ample opportunities to take advantage of Nintex training entitlements.
When we introduced the new Nintex training subscription back in September 2020, we granted over 20,000 complimentary subscriptions to existing Nintex University registered users. The Nintex training subscription provides subscribers with full access to the entire catalog of self-paced training courses, every certification exam, and all instructor-led classes via virtual classrooms.
Since September we have had more than 5,000 Nintex customers take advantage of this opportunity. The most popular on-demand courses include:
- Introduction to Promapp® Part One: Quickly Find a Process or Document
- Introduction to Process Automation Concepts
- Introduction to Promapp® Part Two: Participate in Process Documentation
- Process Mapping Basics – Process Authors
- Engaging Process Writing Techniques – Process Authors
And the most popular instructor-led virtual classroom classes include:
- Process Automation: Forms Designer Overview – SharePoint
- Process Automation: Nintex Workflow Designer Overview – SharePoint
- Process Automation Complex Forms – SharePoint
- Process Automation: Getting Started with Nintex Workflow Cloud – NWC
- Process Automation: Forms Designer Overview – O365
Additionally, Nintex customers with Enterprise Edition licenses were also allocated a number of training subscription seats as an added benefit – at no additional cost.
Making the most of your training entitlements
If you haven’t accessed these training opportunities yet, here’s how:
- Visit the Contacts page on Nintex Customer Central to view your organization’s subscription training seat entitlements.
Should you need more training seats than are currently available to you, we’ve made it easy to submit a request to your Nintex account manager. Simply click on the Purchase Training Seats button and they’ll get in contact with you.
- Check to see if you have been allocated a training subscription seat. If the academic cap icon is next to your name, a Nintex training subscription seat has been allocated to you.
- If you have not been allocated a Nintex training subscription, the administrator of your Nintex Customer Central account can easily allocate an available seat to you.
- Sign in to Nintex University to view the wide range of courses and live classes to help you learn more about the Nintex Process Platform.
There’s still time
If you haven’t taken advantage of the offer, no need to worry, as there is still time. Every month we add new courses to Nintex University, so make sure to visit the site frequently to further advance your process management, workflow automation, document automation, and RPA skills.
We want to thank those who have seized the opportunity to learn more about the Nintex Process Platform through all of our Nintex customer success initiatives over the past year. Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have focused on providing our customers with every opportunity to upskill on the Nintex Process Platform and make real returns on their investment.
From making all our certifications and live virtual classroom training available at no cost, to launching a brand new webinar series titled “Discover Solutions in Nintex Workflow Cloud” that demonstrates how you can go from a blank canvas to a finished solution in less than 30 minutes, we hope that you have a better understanding of all the possibilities you have with the Nintex Platform.
Stay tuned, as we are putting the final touches on some new Nintex RPA self-paced training courses that cover new product capabilities, which will be available later in December. Also, keep your eyes out for all the new opportunities that will be unlocked in 2021.
Interested in discovering how Nintex could help your organization with its processes? Contact us today.