Kryon Systems, a leader in performance improvement software for enterprise operations, today announced their Leo Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution to help companies drive increased performance and operational efficiencies.
“Leo Robots work 24/7, non-stop, to execute more tasks in less time – so organizations can free up resources and create efficiencies.” Tweet this
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) refers to a style of automation where a software “robot” mimics a human’s action to execute a business process. With the need to execute thousands of complex, rules-based, time consuming business processes daily, the technology allows enterprise operations as well as Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs), to rapidly automate these processes by creating their own virtual, robotic workforce.
Leo RPA uses Kryon Systems’ patented technology incorporating image recognition and optical character recognition (OCR) algorithms to see the screen and interact with an application just as a person would. Once deployed, Leo Robots work 24/7 with remarkable accuracy at a fraction of current operational costs.
Requiring zero integration, Leo works with any business application (legacy, desktop and web based) and can execute cross-application processes. As an open platform, Leo can also integrate with your database as well as interface with underlying platforms.
Leo Robotic Process Automation technology enables organizations and BPO vendors to:
- Automate mundane, repetitive, rules-based processes for greater workforce efficiency.
- Offload tedious, error prone processes such as procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, claims processing, data entry, and more, to improve process accuracy and free up employees to pursue more innovative and cognitive tasks.
- Rapidly deploy robotic process automation to respond to time-sensitive business opportunities and operational demands.
- Execute high volumes of back-office process during peak periods.
- Execute unlimited business processes with a single Leo Robot for greater scalability.
- Use existing business users or subject matter experts (SMEs) to configure and execute automations without being dependent on IT resources resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
“Today’s organizations are constantly challenged to increase productivity, reduce errors and cut operational costs. Leo Robots work 24/7, non-stop, to execute more tasks in less time – so organizations can free up resources and create efficiencies,” said Bibi Rosenbach, CEO of Kryon Systems. “With Leo RPA, automation is scalable, affordable and transformative.” Tweet this
Kryon’s RPA software is already being applied with several enterprise clients, including leading telecommunications and global information technology companies.
To find out more about Leo Robotic Process Automation and how it can benefit your company, please visit the Kryon Systems website.