You automated your business process, which was the hard part. Now take time to enjoy the easy part — using the Process Intelligence Lens.
The Process Intelligence Lens provides an accessible way to measure activities occurring within an individual process.
- Instrument the workflow design through drag and drop to collect the data that matters to the business process. Wrap the data with business context so when it’s surfaced it’s connected and actionable – Learn more about Beacons here.
- Target particular priorities in the process, like customers, costs/revenue, SLAs, approvals, locations and more, so you have the visibility to analyze and then optimize.
- Chart a process over single or multiple workflows
- Alleviate bottlenecks and create efficiency. Make it about the business processes, not the technology.
While the Process Intelligent Lens lets you create custom dashboards for a particular process without the need to start from scratch, Nintex Hawkeye also delivers out-of-the-box value through this lens (which can be created in mins!):
- Process Metrics: Shows you the process lifecycle, including process execution, task initiated, process duration, and pending task. With these metrics, you will understand both the flow of processes over time and areas of opportunity for that seamless flow you have always envisioned.
- Process Participation: Have you ever wondered who is (and isn’t) participating in a process? The Process Participation tab gives you this valuable information so you can understand who the end users are.
- Process ROI: Together with Forrester Research, we’ve come up with calculations that show the cost savings and business benefits of workflow design and implementation using the Nintex Workflow Platform vs. SharePoint Designer and Visual Basic.
If you haven’t already, go and spin up a Process intelligence dashboard Lens today — you’ll be amazed!
Visit the Nintex Community today to learn more and engage in conversations with fellow Nintex users!