Welcome to Dreamforce 2017!
Over the last decade, Nintex Drawloop® has been accelerating business results for organizations with Salesforce at the center of their sales and services operations. As we await all of the exciting product news and innovation to be unveiled at Dreamforce this week, we wanted to take a moment and recap the tremendous investments and enhancements we have made to Nintex Drawloop® since Dreamforce 2016.
- Increased support for Salesforce Files: Users can leverage Salesforce Files to store generated documents, include as additional attachments, and create document templates.
- Email templates: Users can send emails via Salesforce or SMTP, using data-driven documents created through Word templates.
- FedRAMP certification: Nintex Drawloop® is available as a FedRAMP-compliant SaaS service through Project Hosts’ Federal Private Cloud. Government agencies can digitize, automate, and standardize all of their document generation processes by adding Nintex Drawloop® to their Salesforce deployment, while being fully assured that the entire solution is FedRAMP authorized.
- Document Packages in Lightning: Salesforce admins can create, edit, and manage document packages in the Lightning experience, eliminating the need to switch between the classic and Lightning UIs.
- Lightning Component support for Community Builder: The Nintex Drawloop® Lightning Component now works in Community Builder, enabling all users within Salesforce communities to easily get the document generation tools they need.
- Start a workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud: This is a new delivery option through which a generated document can trigger a workflow in Nintex Workflow Cloud, enabling enterprises to create end-to-end business process automation.
Since the acquisition of Drawloop® by Nintex more than two years ago, we have worked to thoughtfully integrate the organizations across a number of teams such as engineering and support. The continued innovation in Nintex Drawloop®, plus the availability of Document Generation across SharePoint, Office 365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud, speaks to our commitment in making this integration a success for our customers, partners and Nintex.
This brings us to an important announcement in our integration journey: Nintex Drawloop® will now be known as Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce. The AppExchange listing has been updated to reflect this change, and is now available under the name “Nintex Document Generation.”
Visit the Nintex Community today to learn more and engage in conversations with fellow Nintex users!