We are excited to bring the best process automation training programs from K2 University into Nintex University following Nintex’s acquisition of K2 Software in October 2020.
Get ready to experience K2 Software on-demand courses within Nintex University’s library!
On Monday, February 1, all of our K2 Software customers may continue sharpening your automation skills on Nintex University. It is here where you find a range of valuable courses for every type of automation to process mapping and where you may register for virtual instructor-led training events and take exams to become certified.
Our e-learning courses include:
- Nintex Promapp® for process mapping
- Nintex Workflow Cloud for process automation
- Nintex RPA for robotic process automation
- Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for document generation
Any Nintex customer who is interested in our K2 Software courses can sign up to take them on Nintex University too.
New K2 Software courses available on Nintex University
Over the past few months, we have spent time developing and creating K2 Software courses at the Practitioner and Expert Levels. These role-based courses encompass the following roles:
- K2 Software Power User:
- This course is intended for the customer who utilizes K2 Software at an entry-level. The goal of a power user is to build functional applications using wizards, or to download and install pre-built K2 Software applications. This individual also has the ability to interact with Software tools to complete tasks and generate application-level reports.
- K2 Software Citizen Developer:
- This course is intended for the end-user/process developer who creates simple business applications, using low-code K2 Software technology for consumption by others. This individual is equipped with K2 Software design tools for building simple SmartBox SmartObjects, forms, workflows, and reports.
- K2 Software IT Developer:
- This course is intended for the IT Developer who has been programming for at least two to three years and can program in multiple languages, such as SQL, C#/VB.NET, Java, etc. This developer is responsible for architecting, designing, and developing complex and robust business applications using K2 Software. This individual is equipped with developer and K2 Software design tools for building ‘full stack’ applications that include powerful forms, integrated SmartObjects, workflows, and reports, as well as creating custom extensions into third party systems.
- K2 Software Server Administrator:
- This course is intended for the K2 Software server administrator who manages the daily operations of K2 Software servers within an organization. These operations include users, permissions, features, and process management.
- K2 Software Business Analyst:
- This course is intended for the business analyst who has been evaluating and initiating business projects within an organization and applying application lifecycle project methodologies. The business analyst is responsible for completing two stages in a typical K2 Software project lifecycle: the initial discovery, and analysis and design stages.
Logging in to Nintex University
As a note to all current K2 University subscribers – your existing learning activity and earned competencies will apply to your new profile in Nintex University. We will migrate over all your completed course statuses, so be sure to complete any active courses you are currently working on before Friday, January 29, 2021.
To access K2 Software courses on Nintex University, click here to login.
Your existing K2 University login credentials have been migrated over, so all you will need to do to login is click ‘Sign In’ at the top right and enter the email address you used to login to K2 University. You will need to reset your password, so go ahead and click on the password reset link to get started.
Then simply sign in and continue your learning journey!
Please complete any active courses before Friday, January 29, 2021. The migration will only move completed course statuses – any active courses you are working on will be reset starting Saturday, January 30, 2021.
We are also working on renewing badging on the new Nintex University – so please download your transcripts, badges and certificates.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon at Nintex University to continue sharpening your automation skills and learning journey with K2 Software and Nintex courses.
Please contact us directly at email@example.com should you have questions or feedback.