Nintex K2 and Google Cloud share a common goal which is to simplify the way in which users discover, connect, and manage information regardless of where it originates – in the cloud or from a desktop app.
Nintex K2’s vision is to help companies, large or small, work smarter, not harder by simplifying complex workflows with intelligent automation. This can be achieved by connecting data from across the entire customer journey and applying machine learning to automate tasks that are repetitious and only bubbling up high-value moments for human interaction.
As more and more companies migrate their content to the cloud, it’s critical that they reimagine their workflows in a cloud-first, user-first world. With the help of Google Cloud, Nintex K2 enables companies to achieve just that, by empowering them to:
- Build powerful process applications that integrate with Google Drive, Google Forms, and TensorFlow.
- Connect unstructured data from both desktop and cloud-based applications into Google Drive for easier discoverability.
- Manage the flow of work across human, AI, and system-based tasks in one place regardless of internal content and collaboration tools.
- Track information, decisions, and status of the end-to-end content management processes regardless of the tasks and systems involved.
Nintex K2 takes center stage at Google Next ‘19
At Google Next ‘19, Nintex K2 will be showcasing how to simplify complex end-to-end workflows with digital process automation and Google Drive. Take for example a loan request document which typically goes through an approval workflow. Directly from Google Drive, Nintex K2 can determine whether the loan request can be auto-approved or denied.
If it’s unclear, it will flag the loan request for human review. The instances that need to be reviewed are then populated in a Google Sheet, which streamlines the process to only involve people when their expertise is truly needed. By applying machine learning to all workflows, businesses are able to better understand resource optimization and how to deliver more intelligent automation.
Deliver intelligent, content-centric applications
Nintex K2’s low-code application development platform gives businesses like yours the power to rapidly build robust content process applications and deploy them at scale across the enterprise, whether it’s departmental processes or an enterprise-wide, mission-critical application. And, it not only offers easy integration with leading line-of-business systems but also multiple content management systems so you can access all your data in one, centralized place.
Nintex K2 makes modern workflows a reality:
- Workflow Automation: Quickly automate workflows using a visual drag-and-drop designer that doesn’t require writing lines of code
- Easy Integration: Connect to virtually any line-of-business system using Nintex K2’s patented technology, then reuse across your processes
- Feature-Rich Forms: Add feature-rich, reusable forms to your workflows and line-of-business data to design powerful user experiences
- Pre-Built Apps: Jumpstart your process automation deployment using our out-of-the-box apps and 3-step app creation wizard
- Security-first: Maintain regulation and compliance standards through our comprehensive security and governance features
- Deeper Insights: Get real-time insight with application usage reports so you can identify bottlenecks and further optimize processes
By providing the leading low-code development platform, Nintex K2 enables businesses to build powerful applications that connect information and people to deliver streamlined end-to-end customer experiences. To learn more about how Nintex K2 can help your company with its digital transformation initiative, contact us directly or set up some time at Google Next ‘19.