Since Nintex’s acquisition of K2 Software, Inc. in October, our teams have been working diligently on integration plans and to ensure customers who leverage K2 products have access to all of the great customer success resources Nintex offers.
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of eight new K2 Cloud solution assets within the Nintex Solution Accelerator Gallery (under capability: K2 Software) that can be leveraged and implemented within your K2 environment.
These assets are designed to help your organization get a head start on the initial stages of implementing a new workflow and putting them to work within your business processes. The new connectors and components available for download help to extend the reach K2 Cloud has over your collaboration ecosystem, allowing you to digitally transform even more processes and procedures.
- Google Drive – This add-on allows you to download and upload files, copy, move, and delete files, manage folders, manage tags, and search for files and folders. Note that this connector only works for Google Drive instances that are not shared (the files and folders live in the Google Drive instance).
- G-Suite – This add-on utilizes K2 Workflow APIs to add additional workflow capabilities to both Google Drive and Gmail, facilitating better interaction with K2 while within the G-Suite.
- Microsoft Teams – This add-on integrates with Microsoft Teams. It allows you to create, update, and delete Teams and Channels, as well as Tabs in Channels. It also allows you to send a message to a Channel.
- Microsoft OneDrive – This add-on integrates with Microsoft OneDrive. It allows you to download and upload files, copy, move, and delete files, manage folders, and search for files and folders.
- Dropbox – This add-on integrates with Dropbox. It allows you to download and upload files, copy, move, and delete files, manage folders, manage tags, and search for files and folders.
- Box – This add-on integrates with Box. It allows you to download and upload files, copy, move, and delete files, manage folders, manage tags, and search for files and folders.
- OpenID Connect (OIDC) – Facilitates integration with OpenID based identity providers and is a mechanism for allowing for additional identity capabilities within your K2 Cloud environment.
*Note: The connectors and components above are compatible with K2 Cloud.
We are committed to your automation success with K2 products and every capability of the Nintex Process Platform. Visit the Nintex Solution Accelerator Gallery regularly as new templates and assets – process maps, workflows, Botflows™, connectors, K2 Software, and tools – are added regularly to help you improve the way people work.
Ready to see K2 Cloud in action? Watch a demo today.