We recognize this is a challenging time for every person and organization as we’re all navigating the uncertainties facing us globally with COVID-19. At Nintex, we’ve taken proactive steps to help ensure our worldwide team members are safe while helping the Nintex community in these difficult times.
In this blog post, I’d like to share some specifics around how Nintex is helping federal, state, local, and municipal government agencies.
Nintex is here to help you
I’m pleased to share that we have formalized a task force aimed at helping government agencies use the Nintex Process Platform in responding to COVID-19.
To start, we’re offering time with a Nintex expert, at no charge, to help your team think through and solve process-related challenges that you’re currently facing. This service is available to any state and local government, whether you are a current Nintex customer or not.
We have more than 25 team members across Nintex in various roles – from technical support to customer success to engineering – ready to help you map and better manage critical business processes, build out mission-critical digital forms and automated workflows, and/or scale-out bots leveraging robotic process automation software to improve operations.
Simply visit this form to submit your request for Nintex’s help.
How Nintex is helping state and local governments manage COVID-19
Over the past month, we’ve been helping state and local governments navigate these uncertain times and effectively keep operations running while communicating changes internally as well as to their constituents.
Here are a few examples:
- Utilizing Nintex Promapp® to document important processes and procedures related to COVID-19 – specifically around business continuity planning.
- Creation and deployment of new HR processes needed to support a remote workforce – including online forms and e-signature for remote working agreements, IT requests for software and equipment, and online timesheets so employees can get paid when they can’t fill out manual timecards.
- Mobile apps and online Safety Checklists for emergency personal within police, fire, and disaster services departments, so critical supplies get logged and identified.
- Incident Response Forms so citizens can self-report what they are experiencing and when they may need help – which local governments can then use to prioritize their resources.
- New workflows and automated forms to gather frontline exposure information and facilitate emergency response, gather data and paperwork related to COVID-19 virus, and automate the sharing of information to FEMA and other government agencies using RPA.
Nintex Partners offer specialized expertise
There are also dozens of Nintex partners who are sharing their expertise and contributing their resources to the public sector across all levels of government agencies.
For example – Nintex partner Protiviti is mobilizing teams to advise on support and operational resilience, while Nintex partner DataBank is lending help to manage mission-critical IT infrastructure during the COVID-19 crisis.
Free training available via Nintex University
And in case you didn’t hear, Nintex is making valuable instructor-led training available at no charge through April 30, 2020 via Nintex University to current customers and partners.
Our scheduled training series covers Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow and Forms for SharePoint at the Practitioner and Expert levels. To sign up, please use promo code: remote-learning-april-2020.
Additionally, there are dozens of high-quality short, concise how-to videos available for a ton of scenarios.
Process management and automation resources to help you keep people safe and informed
We’re consistently adding new process templates in the Nintex Solution Accelerator Gallery, including ones based on COVID-19 use cases from current customer scenarios that can be used immediately.
Here are five worth noting:
- Notify Visitors for Health and Safety Awareness with Nintex Promapp®
- Office/Facility Sign-in with Health and Safety Awareness with Nintex Workflow
- Visitor Health and Safety Awareness Notifications with Nintex Workflow
- Adhere to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Employee Guidelineswith Nintex Promapp®
- Work From Home Agreement, with Nintex Workflow
Upcoming webinars to help you navigate remote work and increase productivity
Lastly, our customers have been asking us how they can ensure workplace productivity, even when operating during a crisis.
Many companies and local governments around the world have implemented a work-from-home policy as a necessity given the current coronavirus concerns and employees being told to stay home.
To share best practices and insights, we have created an Enable Employee Productivity for Remote Workers webinar – where various Nintex experts will demonstrate how you can support your remote workers with the Nintex Process Platform and other communication and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams.
Register now for one of three webinars:
- Europe, April 16, 10:00AM-11:00AM BST | Register
- Asia Pacific, April 16, 1:00PM-2:00PM AEST | Register
- North America, April 21, 10:00AM-11:00AM BST | Register
Nintex is here to help. We’re offering our time and expertise in the world of process and workflow automation to help every organization maintain business continuity in these unprecedented times.
We’re confident the set of resources outlined in this post can be put into practice immediately