We are delighted to globally launch our Most Valuable Professional (MVP) program. The MVP designation is our way of recognizing technical experts within our global Nintex community who voluntarily share their knowledge and experience with others.
Our community plays a vital role in the success of participants, and we want to encourage and reward the deep real-world technical expertise and ongoing knowledge sharing and support of others that many of our community undertake. The MVP program is designed to recognize the efforts of individuals who actively build and extend Nintex technical expertise, including our partners and our customers.
The MVP program allows us to applaud and say thank you to Nintex technology experts who make exceptional contributions to our community and help our customers get the most from the Nintex Process Platform.
What does a Nintex MVP look like?
Nintex MVPs actively share their experience and knowledge of Nintex with others in the community. They show strong technology leadership skills, contribute ideas that help to continuously enhance the Nintex platform, and actively engage with the Nintex Community. Not only do they possess exceptional technical expertise, but they are also ambassadors of Nintex and contribute to Nintex’s strategic vision.
Nintex MVPs display these qualities:
- Technical expertise
- Community contributions
- Motivation and vision
- Nintex ambassadorship
- Strategic vision
How do you qualify to be a Nintex MVP?
The number one attribute you need to be a Nintex MVP is to be passionate about Nintex and sharing your technical knowledge with the broader community. You will need to tick a couple of other boxes to qualify:
- Hold a certification in a Nintex competency. If there is no certification available, you must have demonstrated your knowledge of Nintex products in other ways.
- Be an active participant and collaborator in the Nintex Community by:
- Replying to questions
- Helping other community users
- Actively creating solutions
What activities do MVPs get involved in?
There are multiple ways MVPs can actively contribute to the Nintex community. Here are some examples to consider:
- Contribute to product development
- Get involved online with the Nintex Community – there are lots of ways to get active, including answering questions, providing input or updates on lessons learned, and creating content
- Share your Nintex story externally – this can be anything from participating in webinars, events, and case studies, to speaking with the media, analysts, or other Nintex customers and prospects
- Being a Nintex advocate.
Why become an MVP?
There are multiple benefits to becoming a Nintex MPV, including:
- Recognition as a global Nintex expert and a community leader
- Early access to product roadmaps and the opportunity to provide input to influence and shape the future Nintex vision
- Access to early product releases, including direct access to product teams and kick-off webinars, as well as free software for R&D purposes
- Free certification exams and training
- MVP-branded materials, including a plaque and signed certificate
- Invitations and discounts to Nintex events
- Exclusive badge in the Nintex Community and moderator privileges
How can I become an MVP or nominate another person?
To be nominated to become a Nintex MVP, a Nintex employee, Nintex Certified Partner, Nintex customer or fellow Nintex MVP can complete a nomination on your behalf. Alternatively, you can submit a nomination yourself. Your nominator should have a good understanding of your technical expertise and how you have displayed passion, community spirit, leadership, and most importantly demonstrated a positive impact and influence within the technical community.
Nominate to become a Nintex MVP
Complete the Nintex MVP Online Nomination Form. Submissions for the 2022 MVP Awards are open from April 22 through May 31. If you are nominated by another person, we will contact you to confirm that you are interested in becoming a Nintex MVP.
Our internal team will review the Nintex MVP nominations and select our 2022 MVPs.
Nintex MVPs will be notified if they are selected. A formal announcement with the 2022 Nintex MVPs will be shared in June 2022.
Q: What if I do not feel comfortable signing the required paperwork to complete the nomination process?
A: If you do not sign the NDA, you won’t be eligible to participate in the MVP program.
Q: What if I am not certified?
A: We will offer you a free certification exam that you can take during the first 3 months after you become an MVP that you will be required to pass.
Q: What if my certification expires while I am an MVP?
A: You are welcome to take another certification for free.
Q: Who can I contact if I have questions?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MVP Code of Conduct
We invite you to help us discover and nominate the many Nintex ambassadors out there who fit the profile of a Nintex MVP. Questions related to the Nintex MVP program can be directed to email@example.com.
Do you know a technical expert who lives, breathes, and advocates Nintex? Someone you have listened to, learned from, asked tricky questions, bounced ideas off, or knowledge shared with – a person that helps build or extend Nintex technical knowledge by contributing to our online community.
Help us showcase their outstanding contributions. Nominate them for a Nintex MVP designation.