We’re honored to announce the finalists of the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards program across 15 categories. The annual customer awards program recognizes public and private sector organizations in every industry and geography for their digital transformation success with the Nintex Process Platform.
Organizations that leverage any combination of the powerful, easy-to-use, and complete Nintex Process Platform which includes process mapping, workflow automation, digital forms, robotic process automation (RPA), and document automation capabilities were eligible to enter the Nintex Solution Innovation Award program. Finalists in the 2021 program were chosen based on nominations that were either submitted directly by Nintex customers or Nintex partners, on behalf of one of its customers, for process improvements or an automated solution they built and successfully deployed
“Despite the challenges organizations faced over the last year, we received a record-breaking number of truly inspiring nominations in our annual awards program. We congratulate every 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalist for their digital business success and transformative achievements.”
– Nintex Chief Customer Officer Josh Waldo
For a second year in a row, the 2021 awards program features a business continuity category to recognize organizations that have successfully navigated COVID-19 challenges. This year’s program will also honor two healthcare organizations that are leveraging Nintex software to improve public health outcomes related to pandemic challenges.
Finalists by award category for the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards include:
Regional Transformation Leaders
- Americas: Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, Hitachi Vantara, KBR, and Los Angeles County, Department of Health Services (DHS)/Internal Services Departments
- Asia Pacific: Hanes Australasia, HBF, and Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Europe Middle East and Africa: Centre National Interprofessionnel de l’Économie Laitière, Mohammed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI), Public Works Authority ‘Ashghal’, and Yorkshire Water
Game Changing Solution-Specific Deployments
- Improved Operational Performance with Nintex Drawloop®: AgQuest Financial Services & Farmward Cooperative, HMT, and Texas Veterans Commission
- Achieved Process Excellence with Nintex Promapp®: Hitachi Vantara, Transdev, and Michigan State University
- Enhanced Customer Experience with Nintex RPA: Alerus, HBF, Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC, and National Gallery Singapore
- Delivered productivity with Nintex K2: Jio Platforms, Malta Information Technology Agency (MITA), and WorkSafeBC
- Education: Busy Bees Asia, Hernando County School District, and University of Pittsburgh
- Engineering & Construction: John Holland CPB Contractors Joint Venture (JHCPB), Naylor Love Construction, and RG Construction
- Financial Services: BDO Australia, Capital Bank, N.A., and Kuwait International Bank (KIB)
- Health & Life Sciences: Baptist Health, Biogaran, and Rakuten Medical, Inc.
- Manufacturing: CORE Molding Technologies, Inc., Emerson, and E.T. Browne Drug Company, Inc.
- Non-Profit: The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Matchis Foundation, and Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ)
- Public Sector: City of Toronto – Corporate Security, Department of Transport – Victoria, Australia, and Office of System Integration – State of California
- Bahrawi Trading Company, Capital Bank, N.A., and Rockland Trust
We’ll announce the complete list of winners of the 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards on Wednesday, June 16 along with one organization that will be named the 2021 Nintex Champion.
Thank you to all of our customers and partners who entered their Nintex success stories to this year’s awards program. The success you’ve driven is impressive and inspiring to us!
Congratulations to each of our 2021 Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalists!
Interested in experiencing everything Nintex offers, from process mapping to document generation? Click here to request a live demo.