As innovation in the digital space accelerates at breakneck speed, software solutions are challenged to enable organizations to work faster and smarter, with less.
The Nintex team is continuously reimagining the way people work, providing our global community with practical enhancements to the powerful and easy-to-use Nintex Process Platform so teams can quickly deploy digital workflows, accelerate their digital transformation, and easily connect workflows to systems of record.
The very latest release of next-generation workflow automation cloud platform brings AI enhancements to Nintex Forms designer and offers deeper, more seamless integrations with SharePoint on-premises and other third-party SaaS applications
These enhancements to next-generation Nintex Workflow Cloud are part of our commitment to ops, IT, process professionals, and power users to improve the way people work by making it faster and easier to manage, automate, and optimize business processes and workflows.
Click here to learn how to fully digitize operations and automate workflows with Nintex Workflow Cloud.
What’s new in Nintex Workflow Cloud
Highly-requested new features and functionality in the latest release of Nintex Workflow Cloud include:
- Intelligent PDF Form Converter – This AI-based tool instantly converts static PDFs into interactive digital forms. With just a few clicks, Nintex makes it easy to eliminate paper-based PDF forms by quickly digitizing them with Nintex Workflow Cloud. Support for fillable and non-fillable PDFs, as well as full customization options via the Nintex Form Designer, are also included.
- New Connectors – Extend automation further with integration to popular systems of record and productivity tools via new pre-built connectors and the Nintex Xtensions® framework. The latest connectors integrate with Webex, Microsoft Azure, Jira, Okta, and more.
- Repeating Data Support – Provide rich document templates that include tables and sections that are dynamically generated from data and object collections as part of a workflow action. Further object data tagging can be utilized to enhance newly created document templates.
- People Picker – Enable participants to easily search for and leverage user information with a Form. Critical user information like name, email, and contact information are automatically populated eliminating manual data entry and improving data accuracy.
- Nintex Gateway, with SharePoint On-Premises Support – Nintex Gateway provides a secure and easy way to access SharePoint on-premises directly from Nintex Workflow Cloud including keeping data on-premises while leveraging cutting-edge cloud functionality to deliver end-to-end automation.
Today, more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across nearly every industry are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives with the process mapping, workflow automation, robotic process automation (RPA), and document automation software capabilities Nintex offers.
To put The Power of Process® to work today, request a free demo of Nintex Workflow Cloud.