When the Nintex Community was first launched in 2014, its main purpose was to provide an online forum where Nintex customers and partners could ask questions, find solutions, and share knowledge. If you were one of the early participants in the Nintex Community, you may recall that this is what it looked like!
How far we’ve come!
Obviously, the Nintex Community site that we all know and love now no longer looks like that, but it’s always nice to remember where we started. Seven years and 20,000+ registered members later, the purpose of the Nintex Community hasn’t changed. Rather, the Nintex Process Platform has evolved. From product redesigns and new capabilities, to an increasing number of resources available, Nintex has continued to grow and support our customers.
And since 2014, we’ve acquired four companies:
- Drawloop, which is now Nintex Drawloop DocGen®, providing document generation capabilities.
- Promapp, which is our product Nintex Promapp®, adding process mapping capabilities.
- Enablesoft and their robotic process automation tool Foxtrot, which is now Nintex RPA.
- K2, which now expands our workflow automation offerings through K2 Software.
On top of these four acquisitions, we’ve also expanded our workflow automation platform with Nintex Workflow Cloud.
If you would like to learn more about the changes that are coming to Nintex Workflow Cloud, click here to read all about the next generation.
The future of Nintex Community
With all those changes over the years, we believe now is the time to redesign the Nintex Community. Our goal with the redesign is to achieve three things:
- Improve the navigation to make it easier to find the information our customers are after.
- Showcase community members and recognize their contribution.
- For Nintex K2 customers, bring together knowledgebase articles and content previously available on the K2 Software Help site and the K2 Software Community.
New Nintex Community preview
As we put the finishing touches on the new Community experience, we wanted to share a preview. You’ll notice a much cleaner look, organized by product/capability, and seeing the latest posts, most recently solved questions, and posts where other Nintex Community members are seeking help.
As you drill into specific platform capability forums, you’ll find everything you need in a single place. Whether you’re looking for knowledge base articles, blog posts, associated templates in the Solution Accelerator Gallery, or want to jump over to the new Release Notes content, you’ll find it conveniently located on the main forum page.
The new Nintex Community is scheduled to be available by the end of March 2021. Over the coming weeks, you’ll see the introduction of new badges and rankings, as well as an improved search experience. We also encourage you to provide feedback via our Community email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope this preview of the new Nintex Community got you excited to start exploring the site and engaging with your peers!
If you’d like to explore how you can automate your business processes with Nintex, just get in touch.