This morning we announced the finalists of our 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards! The awards recognize Nintex customers who are driving impactful and innovative business solutions by leveraging the powerful and easy-to-use Nintex Platform.
Nominations were open to every organization that uses Nintex to successfully manage, automate and optimize a wide range of business processes including visual process mapping – Nintex Promapp®, Nintex Process Intelligence, Nintex Workflow, Nintex Forms, Nintex Mobile, Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce, and Nintex Drawloop DocAutomation®. Nintex Partners also submitted nominations for solutions they designed and implemented on behalf of customers.
“Every Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalist has achieved impressive results with Nintex’s process management and automation capabilities. We’re very pleased with the number of organizations who entered this year’s awards program and shared the impressive ways they are using the Nintex Platform to improve the way people work.”
– Josh Waldo, Nintex Chief Customer Officer
2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalists by award categories include:
Regional Transformation Leaders
- AMER: City and County of Denver, Klohn Crippen Berger, and Marriott International
- APAC: Auswide Bank, Fair Work Ombudsman, State Library of New South Wales, and WA Department of Communities
- EMEA: De Watergroep, Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs – Kingdom of Bahrain, SUEZ, Virgin Atlantic
Game Changing Nintex Capability-Specific Deployments
- Nintex Drawloop: Absolute Roofing Solutions, DH Technologies, and Greysteel
- Nintex Promapp: Auswide Bank, Auto & General Holdings, Eterna PLC
Successful Cloud Expansion
- Allegis Group, Ryder Architecture, and State Library of New South Wales
Public Sector Standouts
- Nintex Platform: City and County of Denver, Manawatu District Council, and National Research Council – Canada
- Nintex Promapp: City of Canning, City of Greater Geraldton, and Port Stephens Council
- Financial Services: Auswide Bank, Bittrex, and SAFE Credit Union
- Health & Life Sciences: Alembic Pharma, DynaLife, and Siemens Healthcare
- Energy: Dover Fueling Solutions, Eterna PLC, and Nesco LLC
- Education: Alberta Teachers Association, Auburn University, and Singapore Institute of Technology
We’ll announce the winners of the 2019 Nintex Solution Innovations Awards on Monday, June 3. In addition to the category winners, one customer will be recognized with the top honors as the 2019 Nintex Champion.
2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Award winners and their supporting partners will be celebrated at Nintex ProcessFest®, September 30 – October 3. Save the date and learn more here.